Top Rated Cat Care in Taylorville, IL
Purrfectly positioned in the heart of Taylorville, Illinois, Countryside Veterinary Services is your go-to destination for top-notch cat healthcare. Our feline-loving team is dedicated to providing top care for your four-legged companions. Whether your cat is a curious kitten or a wise old cat, we’ve got all your cat care needs covered.
Our Cat Care Services
Preventative Cat Care
At Countryside Veterinary Services, we’re all about keeping your cat in the pink of health. Our comprehensive cat care services include:
- Whisker-Approved Wellness Exams: Regular check-ups to ensure your cat’s tail is always held high.
- Vaccinations with a Pawsitive Impact: Core and optional vaccinations tailored to your cat’s unique needs.
- Parasite Prevention: Banishing fleas, ticks, and worms to the litter box of history.
- Dietary Delights: Tailored nutritional guidance to keep your cat in tip-top shape.
Feline Diagnostic Services
Without a doubt you want answers fast. Our state-of-the-art diagnostic tools are the cat’s meow for getting to the bottom of your feline friend’s health concerns.
- Bloodwork: Unearthing the mysteries of your cat’s health.
- Digital Radiography: Crystal-clear imaging for quick and precise diagnoses.
- Ultrasound: Non-invasive imaging for in-depth examinations.
- In-House Laboratory: Swift and convenient testing for prompt treatment.
Surgery and Cat Dental Care
When it’s time for surgery or a dental check-up, trust us for safe and advanced procedures:
- Spaying and Neutering: Vital services for population control and a healthier, happier kitty.
- Dental Dental Hygiene: Keeping those pearly whites sparkling and free of plaque.
- Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgery: A helping paw for a variety of conditions.
Specialized Feline Care
If your cat requires specialized attention, our experienced veterinarians are here to provide it, including:
- Chronic Purr-sistence: Managing conditions like diabetes and arthritis for a better quality of cat life.
- Allergy Alleviation: Sniffing out and soothing those pesky allergies.
- Pain Relief Purr-fection: Ensuring your cat is as comfy as a catnap in a sunbeam.
Payment Options for Your Cat's Care
Contrary to what you may think, paying for unexpected pet costs doesn’t have to be difficult. To help clients when they are in need, we offer Scatch Pay Loans at our practice. This gives our clients the opportunity to split upfront treatment costs into manageable monthly or bi-weekly payments. The plans run from $35- $10,000, with no deferred interest or prepayment penalties. Depending on the size of the loan you will only be required to make a small payment ranging from $40-$125 at the time of check out. For tips on budgeting for your feline veterinary care expenses, you can read our article here. This article also includes for information on how Scratch Pay works.
Cat Care Appointment Drop Off
To better serve cat owners with busy schedules, we offer convenient drop-off appointments. Owners are able to make an appointment to drop off their cat or kitten at the clinic as early as 8:00 am, and pick them up before closing at 5:00 pm.
Countryside Veterinary Service will perform all requested treatments while your feline companion is in our care. Your cat or kitten will need to be current on all vaccines unless they are being admitted for them.
Countryside Veterinary Service is a flea-free clinic. If a pet enters the clinic with fleas, he/she will be treated at the owner’s expense.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Vet for Your Cat
Not only do you want to ensure your cat gets the most advanced care, but you also want to make sure they are comfortable with their veterinarians. Your cat deserves the best, and that’s precisely what we offer at Countryside Veterinary Services. Whether your cat needs a regular check-up, urgent care, or specialized treatment, we’ve got you covered.
Countryside Veterinary Services is the cat’s meow in Taylorville, Illinois. Your feline friend’s happiness and health are our top priorities. Call us now, or request an appointment online, to ensure a long, healthy, and happy life for your furry family member.